Last updated: December 24, 2016
We make effort to fulfil all your placed orders. Please note that there may be some orders which cannot be processed and must be cancelled. The reasons include shortage on quantity, errors in products, pricing and stock information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department.
- COD orders can be cancelled directly from the registered account before it gets shipped.
- For prepaid orders, please contact our Customer Care at [email protected] to cancel the order and refund your payment.
- If your order is cancelled after your credit or debit card has been charged, the said amount will be refunded in your Card Account.
- If the order is already shipped and unfortunately, we wouldn’t be able to cancel it. However, you can politely refuse to accept the shipment and let us know about it.
- If you have accepted the shipment, no worries, you can return the product and exchange it for something else or apply for a refund.
- In case you desire any changes or edits in your order, please write to us at [email protected]. Our Customer Care representatives will help you out with customised solutions whichever possible.